Why I left Linux and Android

Hi all. I'm moving back to iOS, with the purchase of an iPhone 7 around September fourth. Now, here, I want to explain why.
There are a few different kinds of computer users. Those who like to tinker with hardware and software, those who like to build their own hardware, software, or both, and those who love using computers, but not really into breaking them and fixing them, or making them from the ground up but still want to use the best out there, and those who treat computers as just another tool, sure, useful sometimes, but nothing more than a curious tool.
Those who like to tinker and play aroun with computers probably love Windows. Its customizability is key. They may also love Linux, but that's more for the next set.
Those who love building love Linux and Linux alone. They want everything laid bare for their inspection. They often hang out together, slamming anything that isn't Linux or even the tools in Linux they themselves use.
The user s love Apple. They're beautiful, functional, and moderately customizable. Apple is also very accessible, meaning that even a blind person can use Apple products.
Those who really don't care usually just get the least expensive of these options. Windows is least expensive and most userfriendly out of that and Linux, so Windows it is, and nothing more.
Now, I've gone through most of these phases. I started out not caring much, then going through a sort of zealous Mac and iPhone phase. Then, getting a taste of Unix, I tried Linux. Now, I'm back with Apple. Why? Because of Android's cobbled together accessibility, of course. In the beginning, there was the command line, of course. Some people can't bring themselves out of that linear way of thought. Emacs is a minor extension of that command line, still a single-task environment. The developer of Emacspeak, and extension to make Emacs an audio desktop, still works on that today. In the early days of andoid, hardware keyboards ruled the input area, so the developer constructed a basic screen reader, and a set of