Re: Why I left Linux and Android

Devin, I'm very glad you came to choose Apple again after trying all that can possibly be tried on the technology that is available today on the market. I like Apple because, not only are its devices fully accessible, meaning that you can set them up yourself on all stages, use a wide number of applications that cannot be used comfortably on other operating systems, and never have the need to seek sighted assistance for anything on your computer, phone or iPad. Apple is also well constructed, and by this I mean simple to use, considerably bug-free, and consistently stable. Surely, it is restricted in many areas but you can accomplish the same tasks you carry out on Android or Windows. Since the very first day when I got my iPhone, and up to this day that I'm using it, it has never crashed for any reason. On Windows, for example, applications crash for no apparent reason, and aside from crashing themselves and subsequently becoming unusable, they also crash the whole Wind ows environment, and you are unable to use your computer until you forcepower it off. Also, at times, some areas of Windows won't work as they should normally do. For example, my Windows machine sometimes turns on in 45 seconds, sometimes in 1 minute and 30 seconds. Android is better at this stage as when, for example, an application crashes, you just press the homebutton and the hastle with your device stops. You just need then to close the applications and start it again. However, Android has the habit of collecting junk memory which leads to your phone being slow. Not only it becomes a slow device, but the battery as a consequence drains significantly more quickly. However, on the iOS, I do not experience this problem. It is smooth, stable, and with significantly less bugs than the afore mentioned operating systems.