Re: Metal gear solid: playable or no?

I agree with you on wanting a guide, however at the same time I don't get why it's so important, reason is sometimes exploring is the best way to go. I would find it pretty boring to have a step by step guide, like walk east two steps, north once, press the action button. I'd rather explore. That's just my opinion though. Like I said these games require you to be patient. Apart from the guide I didn't complete and those guides on gamefaqs you unfortunately are not going to find anything else. If you ever need to know anything else just let me know. Even though these games are challenging, they are worth it. Again, just my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector