Re: somebody doesn't like Donald Trump

True true; personally I think the US would win a war with North Korea and North Korea knows it, though there would be tons of casualties on both sides as is usually the case in a war, increased by the kind of war we would be waging.  This, of course, requires that Russia and China at least, stay out of it or don't join in on the North Korean side, and as I understand it, both have pretty much said they wouldn't, provided the US doesn't attack first.
Whatever the case, I don't envy the president one bit; his job is one I wouldn't want, much as I'd like to help the world.