Re: somebody doesn't like Donald Trump

My kids behave better than they do, so as the reality show continues, I take it all with a grain of salt, in fact, perhaps with a little more than a grain, given I'm most of the time just sitting around with my bag of popcorn, pretzles or chips/crisps and a bottle of coke, whichever happens to be at my disposal, when I'm listening to the left and the right squabble over who did what when where and why and how with which whatever they had bla bla bla bla.  they get paid regardless what they do once they're in office anyway.
For anyone who actually wants the truth, here it is, plain and simple; we lost the election because we're too busy thinking about other things to place any effort on who's drafting up legislation and governing our country.  We lost the election when it became poppular to vote for the lesser of two evils.  We lost the election when the election became a matter that was hashed out in backroom deals and complete secrecy, where billionaire businessmen decide and dictate through their money what is best for our country.  We can claim the electoral system is a bad one and we might be right, but how many of us are doing anything to change it?  How many of us participate in the smallest of elections?  How many of us concern ourselves with our city counsels, our mayors, our congressmen, our governors, working our way all the way up to the top?  We lost the election because we don't do the legwork required to remind those in power who puts them in power and that the country is supposed to be run by the people, for the people.  If we lose our freedom to speak and write as we see fit, we will have lost it for and or because of the same reason.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you supported Trump or Hilary, or even one of the other guys who didn't win.  At the end of the day, it's the people in every election you didn't have time for that realistically matter and who were responsible for placing the president in office.  There's a ton of shenanigans going on behind the scenes we don't concern ourselves with, and because we don't concern ourselves the government is not as transparent as it otherwise could or should be.
Does the GOP regularly party with the Kotches and make a ton of money doing it to further their agenda?  Does the DMC hang around with the MPAA and the RIAA and its bigwigs and make a ton of money by doing so to further their agenda?  Who's involved on either side?  Banks?  Drug companies?  Cable and internet providers?  why them and not us?  We can sit in complacency and suggest that it's because we don't have the money they do, but given that we're the majority, I'd say that the fact is quite frankly that what we don't have is the time.