Re: Madden Accessibility Update

I'm going to post snippets of the guide here as I go. Here's how to turn on accessible rumbles once the patch hits. You can turn this on before the patch hits, as I re-purposed the enlarge setting to handle rumbles - the instructions do not change. I'm trying to figure out how to handle PS4/XB1 differences - I can't show console favoritism on EA's blog, so must have both. How's this?

Note: it's possible there is a sound when backing out of a menu, and it's just totally inaudible to my defective hearing. I'll double-check.

Turning on Vision Assists
From the Main Menu:
•    Hold down right on the left stick until you feel repeated rumbles.
•    Hit Xbox:A PS4:X to enter the customize Menu.
•    Hit down on the dpad twice to get to settings.
•    Hit Xbox:A PS4:X to go to Settings.
•    Hit Xbox:A PS4:X again to go to setting adjustments.
•    Hit down 4 times to select Visual Feedback.
•    Hit Xbox:A PS4:X to open Visual Feedback.
•    Hold down on the left stick until you feel repeated rumbles.
•    Hit up 3 times to go to Vision Assists.
•    Hit right on the dpad to turn on vision assists, which includes optional accessibility rumbles.
•    Tap the Xbox:B PS4:Circle for a couple of seconds to get back to the main menu. If you feel a rumble when you hit right on the dpad, you are at the main menu.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector