Re: Is Blind Mice Mega Mall working?

Hi,
@Phil, retry downloading perhaps? and if that does not work, try the download with a different browser.
Sendspace downloads unfortunately are prone to breakage, that is the file you get might not be the size of the original files and be corrupted. Trying the download a couple of time fixes it,however in many cases the download gets done to 80 70% and then errors out.

On firefox recently,I don't seem to be experienceing this behaviour,though ironicly enough the sendspace wizard which I can use as I got a months pro account is quite horrible for this and does it quite often. where according to it the files are done downloading,and yet those files aren't the same size as the files on the website, and windows obviously refuses to open those files as the files are damaged and incomplete.

When I contacted SS support regarding the matter, all they said that they weren't able to reproduce the issue on their end, and they realized this wouldn't help me much but they can not be of assistance in this matter.so cheers. big_smile
Grryf