Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

visualstudio wrote:

hello,
i mean the senario startup page
nvda read's it
go to %appdata%\lockheed martin\prepar3d v2\ then edit prepar3d.cfg acording to your needs, then save it
after that, you will be aible to load stuff (i mean, enable show senario startup screen) in the options

Thanks! I will take a look at that. Then I will see if I can make MCE or FX Pilot work...