Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

@Orin,
I guess there is a pretty big Community of Flight Gear players out there. And it looks like they also have a lot of people programing and working on it.
And judging by the answers I got so far it looks some of the programers are interested and willing to give it a try.
Maybe after seing what MCE, FS Pilot and ItsYourPlane do and after understanding how We interact with Screen Readers and how they work they can come up with something.
They know its possible and so do We. So now lets keep our fingers crossed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DustinVioda via Audiogames-reflector