Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

@18: That's...how games making works. A publisher ggives a dev a certain amount of money, and...that's the budget for the game. Now, stuff like Kickstarter and crowd funding is a way to raise extra money, as is buying a game in early access, which....this is. It's a common thing in gaming as a whole, I'm amazed it hasn't shown up here more but some of the biggest names in gaming have been sold as alphas and betas and gone on to big success, the Minecrafts, Prison Architects, the DayZ (okay maybe not that one) of the gaming scene, they've all gone on to sell millions of copies..

I see this firmly as an early access game, buy it now, and then watch it develop and fund both this game and future games. You do want future games, right?

Besides, compared to some prices, these ones aren't bad at all. I mean, $200 special editions anyone?

Of course nobody gives a fuck about what i'm saying since early access isn't the done thi ng, but people need to realize game making is not free in terms of time or money at all, I know this first hand, at SMS we raised several million by the buy in early method, and it still wasn't enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector