Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

I will personally not be buying this game either. I have heard both the trailler, where the bikes actually sounded good, and the test run, where the bikes just sounded... meh. I wasn't too impressed with the sound design, or the gameplay it sounds completely like audio ralley racing just with changed sounds and maybe the fame shop mechanics. and I'm sorry but... 250 dollars to get a name in the credits and tto name a few game things? Take any kickstarter as an example here, or go fund me or whatever. If you look at the reward teers what you usually get by pledging $250 to a game is a lot more. You can always expect at least the game's sound track, names in the credits, maybe the game as a collector's edition, and other things which sometimes even include get togethers with the dev team. There is in fact a much, much better cycling game out there when it comes to gameplay and sound design called cyclepath, which is also free. While sure it might not have tons of tracks in it, I'm sorry to say that its adictive gameplay, great sound design and effects and humerous bike descriptions outclass your game by a longshot, and this for $0.0! Plus the fact you can play it just about everywhere because it has cross platform support for pc, linux, mack and smartphones because it runs in web, also has gamepad and jyroscope support. So please, make your game at least match up to other free! games in the same catagory before you ask for $20.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector