Re: I'm hoping to check out android next week, any advice?

Hi,
@Trenton +1 for the detailed post, however a small correction if I may.

If you are wanting the easiest transition from IOS to Android, your best bet is to get either a Samsung Galaxy phone from either the S-Line, the A-Line,
or the J-Line. All have a screen reader called "Voice Assistant"

Unless the J line consists of something else or the device I am thinking of doesn't fall in the j line, all the phones in the J series in fact do not have Voice assistant speaking from personal experience here.
The J7 prime 2017? for one.

Grryf