seek sliders on NVDA

Hi all,
Just wondering, does anybody know if it's possible to actually operate those using NVDA? Especially on twitch, I'm tired of only being able to jump by seconds or manually type times into the address bar, especially when some streams are like hours long.
I know you can use the move mouse to review thing and click that way, but it seems to be kinda unreliable for precision jumps.
Thanks.