Re: Game ideas!

hi.
i have another game idea:
like adventure at c, where you killing computer viruses, in my game idea you walking inside of the body of some human, and you must kill viruses which making the human bad feeling. you must to kill the viruses and with that save the human's life.
the name of the game can be: "adventure at the human's body."
it can be a sidescroller game. when you finish the tutorial, there can be an option like in adventure at c.
like: my music, my documents, downloades, videos and etc in adventure at c, in the adventure at the human's body can be the following stages:
head, nose, stomach, mouth, eye, hand, leg and etc. also a penis and the balls.
the idea of the game to make it simular to adventure at c, but there you walking inside a human and not inside the computer system.
by the way: i've tryed the adventure at c game. i'm not afraid of it's pits. when you falling, you can heare inst ed of the impacked sound a laser sound. so with the pit i have a problem in the pictures folder. how to jump over it?
i jumping, but not enough jumping and i falling to it. what, they are biger than the first pits? and how to jump over that?
kamochek

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BlackBird
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BlackBird
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno