Re: Materia Magica 4.6 changelog

Moderation!

Since we don't have an mm topic in new releases, I'll move this there. Heck, even if we had, a new version justifies a new topic anyway, and this looks like a very major changelog.

Mm is one of these games I've been meaning to try after my moderately disasterous first go at the game back I 2010 where I had to go through the newbie zone three times to actually get anything before I levelled myself too high, and then found I'd levelled myself too high for most other marks and couldn't do autoquests because of the timers.
Either way, apparently those sorts of things are fixed now and if there are more fixes for those crystals and what not that sounds helpful. I particularly like the idea of a "mark suggest" command to stop me having the first few problems I did, and freer multiclassing sounds good since I always through the system was a wee bit over complex, especially with how if you chose the wrong classes you could apparently screw yourself out of a lot of stuff, I even recall some people saying that once  had been through all the multiclassing and became  arken they found themselves basically unlable to function due to stat problems etc.

Unfortunately with coffee mud, lensmoor and such I still have more muds to try so when I get to this one goodness knows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector