Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite discussion thread

Hi,
I got past the Nemesis battle somehow, so I'll put some info about that in spoilers below. But first, my initial impressions.
Having tried online with Sightless last night, it laged, so we tested Killer Instinct and that also didn't work, so we are going to try to get things going again at some point soon.
So, from there, I entered training mode and messed around a bit, and then entered story mode. I am actually quite liking the story for what it is. Yes, it's cheasey but it's enjoyable, it gets better and seemingly harder than the demo version that was released a while back.
The funniest thing was when I got to the Nemesis section, so I am going to put this into spoilers.
I was with Sightless in party chat, and was warned about this battle and about modok. Unfortunately I couldn't talk much because by this point some of my family were in bed, y et Sightless actually stayed for a bit all the same.
I don't really konw how Hager works, but I figured out that with Chris if you do quarter circle back plus mash light punch you can do a multi-hit move, and managed to trap Nemesis in the corner until I got him into danger. I then lost Kris and then due to me not knowing how Hager works, I was done for.
However, the next match I tried some tagging and managed to whale on the zombie things, and managed to get Nemesis down to Danger again. Somehow managing to hold my own for a while, I did lose Kris again. With Hager, I managed to sort of get some supers in, and then started to jump around a bit. I really, really thoguht I was done for and in desperation I kept on jumping, landed, and it got to the point where I don't quite know who made the alst move, until I really did hear that last roar. All I could manage, were the words, "he's done". I think I made Sightless quite shocked, and today we got to discuss it a bit more. Basically, it really felt like a lucky break on my part and was like a final desperation attempt, but I'm glad that one's done now and look forward to continuing the story mode soon.