Re: Collection of Accessible emulators for the blind

Hello everyone.
As usual I'm late to a "gaming craze." A lot of folks here have discussed the idea of using an emulator to enjoy certain games they either enjoyed when they were sighted or that they played in their younger years. I would like to do this also. That being the case I downloaded the Playstation 2 emulator PCSX2, I believe it's called. I have a Windows X machine. What is the best way to configure this application so it will work properly, or is that one of the emulators that no longer works because it uses some old Directx plug-ins etc? Thanks a bunch
Holden

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hanksmith5 via Audiogames-reflector