Re: Collection of Accessible emulators for the blind

I saw someone asked about the PS3 emulator a few posts back.  I have an answer for you.

It works, or is making fantastic progress, but unless you have a serious gaming rig it would be cheaper to just buy a ps3.  My 3rd generation i7 overheated and forced a restart immediately after the opening cutscene of the first game I tested.  I admit I have no additional cooling in my machine, just the 2 or 3 fans, but still, having a main menu make an i7 go over 70 degrees celsius makes it a bit worthless to someone not willing to fork over a fortune to get it running.  Also, the 100% compatible list is quite short currently, very few games are fully playable even if you have a computer capable of running it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hanksmith5 via Audiogames-reflector