Re: Need email advice

I'm more looking for a full client. Notifications would be nice, but not really required. I don't need features like calendar, news groups, chat, etc. If they're there, and can be avoided or gotten around, fine, but mainly I would like alternatives to thunderbird if there are any that work reasonably well. I'd also like to take universal apps off the table, as I don't use them, don't like them, and don't care to mess with them much tongue

Thundrebird uses toast notifications when mails come in, its more like a check every 15 minutes type of thing, but that's OK.

Basically, is anyone using a mail client that they're happy with on PC, that does what they need it to do, is reasonably accessible, and makes it easier to keep their mail in check?