Re: Need email advice

Cool, I'm glad it works for you. I'm a Thunderbird user myself, but in my travels around a bunch of different email lists where such topics are often discussed, I try to remember a thing or two. wink

I'm not sure why Thunderbird would crash, unless you've got a lot of emails, and it really would have to be a ton, because there was a time when I had over 10000, and the worst that happened was that it operated a little slower than usual. It was more of a headache trying to sort through all that crap than it was to use the client itself, I'll say that much.