Re: Great article from Killer Instinct developer

oh my grandmother in heaven, this article is absolutely wonderful, and I've coppied the link to my clipboard and am going to save it to my thumb drive. Later on, if I find games that I like, and if I can ever figure out how to get in touch with developers, I'm going to share this with them so that it will encourage them to make their games accessible to the blind. Man if only I knew how to get in touch with Chris Roberts of star citizen fame. And if not star citizen, why not skyrim? there's a game I'd love to get into. The gaming landscape it is achanging. Slowly, yes I get that, and it'll still take some time, but after reading this article, I am deffinitly seeing improvements for the better. And sightless, I'm looking forward to playing with you once I'm able to get my xbox gold membership. Looking forward to having voice chats as well. Have a wonderful day to you all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zq_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector