Re: the Eurofly Translations initiative

I tidied up the English in the user guide a few months ago and sent it to them. I got a reply about a month or so later, but got the impression they weren't that interested. I was also rewriting the mission statements one at a time as I played them, but lost interest in the game after whatever task gives you the captain with the right to teach badge. I think any good English translation project will have to exist independently of the developers because as others have said they don't seem that interested in Eurofly anymore.