Re: the Eurofly Translations initiative

Hi,
Problém was, that the translation was made of many peoples.
But send me the parts marked with * what aren§t understanding so much.
But generally, if you want fly, you must také care of the speet, angle between 12 15 before Taking off.
For example if I am flying before getting the track from which také off going with řé Speed and Anle 12 and when changed to the correct track controling the minimum speet when také off, do the next necessary tasks.
You can contact me on Micki2701000 or duril...@gmail.com if anything interested.
In November if you want I can try make a potcast, when my daughters and wife go away.