Windows 10 nvda user account issue

Hi.

Okay this one is odd.  everytime my computer starts and c cleaner runs, a user account control window comes up.
I was wondering what it was, then I ran c cleaner and got the same thing.
the problem is that I can't read that window at all, neither supernova nor Nvda reads anything more than the title, I just get told "user account control"

I imagine it is something crazy in windows security interfering with c cleaner but as I can't read the bloody window I'm not sure what. This is certainly a recent thing, probably as recent as my computer's last update.

I'm also a little worried that Nvda isn't reading something standard as a windows message window, which hasn't happened before, I've tried nvda w, nvda b, and using the numbpad to switch browse modes but nothing other than the title and the close button.

I'd like to run c cleaner, as it's got lots of useful tools, apart from the keeping windows clean job, plus I'm concerned about nvda's lack of reading, so any assistance would be much appreciated.