Re: Windows 10 nvda user account issue

Okay this is strange.

I've  now got my laptop and  am having the same problem as mentioned previously with c cleaner, however the notification slider in user account control is set to zero and it's still! coming up and Nvda still!  isn't reading it, and alt Y still! isn't working. The odd thing is setting the notification slider in user account control settings to zero did! fix the problem on my desktop, but isn't doing on my laptop.

Has anyone got any toughts?