Re: accessible program for music production

IMO, for serious audio and music production from an accessibility point of view, nothing beats Reaper with OSARA plugin, especially if we talk about editing automation envelopes via keyboard shortcuts, or editing notes in midi editor. Sonar never let me do this without using an external controler and keyboard, which I don't have, so I had to send notes and controllers from QWS to Sonar by using virtual cabel which was a real pain and time wasting. Reaper is certainly not better than e.g. Protools, Sonar or Cubase because it's much younger product, but on the other hand it has a lot of interesting features, scripting, and plugin extensions. I'm using Reaper for 7 years and I'm never looking back, unless Cubase or FL studio becomes accessible that will never happen. BTW, Reaper costs 60 dollars only for personal use, which is a quite revolutionary price comparing to prices of all other daws.