Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

bashue wrote:

Greetings ashaman. Just downloaded the new build and will check it out. MS Sherwood! I'll try her both ways meaning fooling around with her but without leaving the house thus triggering the sex change 5 times and going in and out 5 times to get her to 'warm up to the idea'. Thinking about the woman I'm interested in and while she has a few similarities to MS Sherwood, she'll always be nice about it if she says no. One thing we don't know is whether or not the women in the game masturbate or not, whether or not they shave or not, whether or not they wear panty liners in their panties or even whether or not they wear panties in the first place. If you ever want some stuff for MS Sherwood, I can dig up stuff from the bible AKA in the book of salms and genesis. Just let me know and I'll be happy to put something together.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

Eventually , I actually want to run something of a corruption path related to Ms Sherwood.  Right now, she's pretty self conscious about things as the progress.  wink

Given the time period (Late 1930's) the females in town are very unlikely to have shaved.  Masturbation is likely given the setting.   If my memory serves, pads have been around and regularly used since the late 1800's/early 1900's, and tampons (in one form or another) have were through pretty much all of recorded history, so its probably safe to assume they are being used normally on the island.

I was raised in a religious home, and even attended church fairly regular until my daughter died about ten years ago.  Since then I haven't really attended much.  I'm pretty familiar with the bible.  That said, I'm always open to suggestions for how to improve t he game.  If you have ideas, feel free to share them.  If I like them and I feel they will fit the setting, I'll add them to the list of things I want to write for the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector