Re: Empire Mud: A misguided Admin is the cause of my departure

Here's the issue I have with this log. It looks to have been heavily edited... There are certain gaps in the conversation that feel weird to me, the dev asks him to stop the conversation on channels, for example and that's left in there but you don't know any of what he said on channels. You see some random lines that just don't make sense.

The OP admits that he had at some point bullied the people of that empire and caused them issues, and a dev stepping in to prevent harassment is not a problem. I've been playing for a while and I find the admins and the main dev himself helpful and have yet to see anything of this power hunger that the OP wants us to see. Basically this stinks of someone throwing a fit because they were asked to do something, the dev says he wants to flesh out the war stuff and makes a request until that is done, and that is somehow a problem. It's also worth note that this game is beta and in pretty constant development; you can follow all kinds of topics on the dev channel. This dev, as far as I can tell is engaged with his game base (having discussions with players on how things should work), for example.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector