Re: Fifa 18 accessibility

I got your email, thanks. It doesn't hurt to send messages out to more people, but the most effective way to have new accessibility features supported is to email me at accessibilityfeedb...@ea.com. The volume of feedback was instrumental into getting changes into Madden, and it's very helpful for other titles, too. I'm the EA Sports Accessibility Lead, so am deeply involved with all sports titles, including FIFA. For non-sports titles I still pass feedback and recommendations along, so it's still useful to send me feedback.

Thanks,

- Karen Stevens