Re: Fifa 18 accessibility

I think if EA finds a way to make their game menus speak it would be a breaking point in video game accessibility. I know that gameplay should come first, But if you can't  set a game up all by yourself then there is no point of an enjoyable gameplay. I mean there is always friends and family who could set your games up, but they are always not available and such.
This should be also a sort of hard task, Because we have consoles and then we have PC. Self speaking menus will never be possible - at least not for games like Fifa, because there is a huge numbers of players and stats. The only option that remains is implementing workarounds, like the tolk library  and The copy to  clipboard implementation for pc, and  the narrator sdk for xbox. for PS4.... who knows what can be done, I really do not have enough knowledge for that.