Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello Lee and welcome.

Permission to post in this forum isnt' needed, we're always ready to welcome developers and players of audiogames.
the only reason we ask people to introduce themselves and restrict accounts until people have done so is because we've been having issues with spambots, hope this makes sense.

I look forward to reading about and playing your games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dmesg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : serkan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : michaelklier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bobbates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bobbates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : charmdatemes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : millerd16 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Gypsy Magician via Audiogames-reflector