Does Anyone Know How To Disable My Internet Providers Search Engine

Hello.
So I have frontier, who generally suck at providing internet service by default. To make matters worse though, they have there own search engine, which overrides anything you have set in your settings. For example, I have Google set as my search engine. When I tried to go to insertwebsitenamehere.ddns.net, it brings up a page called search. When I navigate by heading, the first 1 I encounter is labeled, "Search Results for insert website name here ddns." Does anyone know if there's a script I can get to force disable their search engine, or if I can toggle it some how?
Thanks in advance...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector