Re: Deciding between android and iOS from a different angle

@pitermach, nicely phrased post.
My general take on the iOS VS Android debate has for the most part been that it's really a matter of how much you want to do with something as opposed to how much you want it to do for you.  Android is powerful, but requires you to do the legwork, which means you're doing more for it if you want to get something out of it.  IOS is, by far, much like OSX in that there is little it can't do for you right out of the box that it can do for others; there is little in the way of exclusivity, meaning that if sighted people have it, more than likely, so do you.  I just reluctantly gave up my mac, but not without learning something about it first, which is that getting rid of it is probably easier than getting rid of a windows machine owing to how quick and easy cleaning it up actually was.  The person on the other end will be getting a fresh install of OSX with no issues whatsoever, something I shouldn't be the least bit surprised about given it was just as easy to give up my Apple watch and every other Apple device I've traded in thus far.
If you have time and desire power, go with a droid.  If you need to talk and text and over all socialize and don't have the time to put in setting it up and would rather get it done right out of the box, go with iOS.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector