Re: Deciding between android and iOS from a different angle

I fully well agree Angel, ITunes is indeed the major sticking point in Ios, though as I said for me simply not using the thing is relatively easy, I just have my victor stream for media and save my IPhone for games, contact email and tablet type things big_smile.

When however I got my iPhone in 2012 I was quite aware of this problem, and indeed I did! find a way to at least put a book or two onto my IPhone for a couple of years before a combination of updates to the interface and just my general  persuaded me to give up with the thing and just do media on a dedicated system.

that aside, I can say I've not been unhappy with Ios in terms of it's performance with aps and native functions, heck even backup to Icloud isn't an issue.