Re: A Question About the Sword Of Truth Series

Hi.
@Orco, that's not it at all. I like to know things, I'm a naturally curious guy. I'm still going to read to book eleven, I just wanted to know when so I wouldn't have to keep waiting. I'm not complaining about the series at all. Have you read fantasy novels before? If not, it takes writers a long time to get to the point sometimes, that's true of many novels though. Just in case you didn't know, sword of truth is very long and complex, I just I just wanted a small bit of info.
@Brendan, thanks for the help, I gave you a thumbs-up!
@Dark, thanks for your help also, I agree about the series, Goodkind does try to shove his philosiphy down his readers throats. Sometimes his writing reminds me of the old death wish movies, with all his bad guys and good guys crossing lines constantly lol! I do enjoy the monsters and magical things he puts in the series though. I have read Patrick Rothfuss, I love the kingkiller chronicle! I love the magic system, especially naming. I can't wait for the third book, but Rothfuss seems to be dragging his feet a little too much, although I don't mind waiting. I've read Sanderson's stormlight archive, I can't wait for the third book, oathbringer, to come out next month in the US. Sanderson says the series wil be ten books or more, I'm really excited to see the books come out over the next years. I wish stormlight itself was real, I'd love to be one of the radiants like Kaladin, Szeth, or Shallan lol! Well Szeth isn't a radiant yet at least, but you know what I mean. A good writer of fantasy and magic systems I would recommend is Brent Weeks. He's a fairly new writer, but his books are full of action, one of my favorite series of his is lightbringer, where the people use light as a magic system, which is really intriguing and mysterious. Anyway, dark, thanks again you got a thumbs-up from me.