Re: UFC 2 Blind gamer's demo and guide.

Hi.
Holy moly, you are really kicking this off now, aare you?
I am starting part six now, already listened to the semmy and quarter finals.
BTW, one question. I found that it is easier for me to just engage in the take down, not go into the clinch right at the start because it seams that my opponent can quickly get out of that one, or maybe that's due to my waight class, I went with middle wait there.
I will see about the ground training, hope that I can get this down correctly xD.
Keep up the great work!
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector