Re: UFC 2 Blind gamer's demo and guide.

I'm currently doing a deep dive on this game for accessibility analysis, and will be meeting with the team in a couple of weeks. I'm super interested in what feedback everyone has for the game - and I already assume screen reading is on your list. I need to know what game play features you are relying on, to ensure they aren't accidentally removed from the game. I also need to know what are your major game play pain points. I can't follow the videos due to hearing impairment.

Also, thanks for the manual feedback, I'll check out the reported issues.

Thanks,

- Karen Stevens

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector