Re: Lost and Hound Demo - Rescue Dog RPG for the sighted and blind alike

Hey everyone,

sorry for the long bit of silence there. I'm finishing up my contract and will have a LOT more time to develop this.
Things I've fixed:

the scent trail is much easier to follow, as the falloff range of the sound is more steady and consistent
scent trail is also louder
tutorial is reworked to be clearer and shorter, and you can't break the level anymore by barking
gamepad support added
visual clues added for the sighted players (they were struggling with following the trail)

Coming up: PAX Aus is on this weekend and I'm giving a 30 minute talk on vision accessibility in games!

PLEASE share my twitter, facebook and site to family and friends! I need as much publicity as possible going into PAX!

https://twitter.com/lostandhound1
https://www.facebook.com/LostandHound1/
www.lostandhound1.com (not active yet but I own the domain, will be making a page later today)

Thank you!!! big_smile