Re: Looking for Alpha testers for Crime Lord

@lord Lundin good luck with this.
Crime is not a preferred setting of mine so I will not be applying as an alpha tester, but when it goes into a public beta I'll be happy to try it out anyway.

As someone who has however been on various private alpha and beta testing teams from blind adrenaline cardroom to smugglers and Entombed, you might consider a couple of points.

Firstly while  your requirements for testers are not in and of themselves unusual, you might think about rephrasing your request so as to be a little less antagonistic to potential testers. After all, while it is true that it is your project and the requirements are yours, at the same time, you want a good communicating relationship with your testers so that they will give you useful feedback.

So threatening to black list people or telling people they are not fit to test or play an offensive game is probably not the way to get people on side.

This isn't to say your requirements themselves are unreasonable, after all if this is intended as an overtly adult game people should know what they're getting, and likewise requesting that testers undertake a none disclosure agreement about the project is reasonable enough, but again both of these  could be phrased as requests not demands, so as to start matters on the right foot.

Even with the age requirement, there is a difference in saying "this is an adult game with 18 rated content so testers should be over eighteen" and "zero tolerance no exceptions"

this is I  suspect why there has been a little hostility towards the project thus far, despite the fact that what your doing sounds like a good thing in principle.

Hope this makes sense and good luck finding your testers. When you have something publically playable I'll be glad to give it a go as I said.