Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Defender, Glad you like it, I love the nomads because they've got lots of new features added to them that haven't been done in the game before, they are a faction that moves settlement to settlement, also their leader and second in comment plus one other special character appear in brawls in their little brawl pit at random which can be fun and their leader is the single strongest unit in the game after maybe a demon and they have a secret special battle only unit!

I am beefing them up even more for the next update where you can pay the nomads in soldiers for tips on the local area and I'm adding a thing they do every three years which is go to the canyons and have a rock-jumping battle to settle disputes, they hop between canyon rocks until one falls off and dies.

The changelog was different because instead of separating things by what kind of addition it was ie, main additions, bugfixes, throne room, ect I split it into sort of mini DLC style updates, such as 'this is the nomad update' and 'this is the coastlands update and so on.

Can definitely put the site's url after any suggestions that get added, sounds fair to me! smile

Yeah if I ever dabbled with multiplayer it wouldn't be until the game was completed in the far future I'd say, but you are right, couldn't have it detract from the fact it is a singleplayer game and as for the investigation stuff I think beyond asking your guard and maybe a little further I wouldn't have full blown investigations, aside from maybe some kind of expedition or investigation into big world events, ie an independent kingdom has just up and disappeared and you sent a team of people to find out why.

@Niklas, Travelling Bards? searched the code but can't find any instance where the ascii isn't blocked, definitely with you 100% on the things with no description though, oversight on my part, I will fix all of those for you now but let me know if there are any that I have missed! you will be credited for what you have found!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector