Re: Websites with games for the blind

That seems like a scam site to me...you may wanna edit out the link and google any such sites and do your research.

FWIW that site screams scam to me. I get wanting to save money but...do your research and don't just jump on the first site promoting free games...

Did the ABL devs give permission for their game to even be on that site in the first place?