Re: Websites with games for the blind

1. I already said in my lastt post itch.io is reputable and home to a lot of indie games....

I wasn't 'bashing' you. I was saying the site you had linked to is a scam, because it seems too good to be true, it appears to be a scam. Sites like that are so, SO common, you need to (as a whole) do your research on  anything that seems too good to be true. Again:

IF it seems too good to be true it usually is. And in this case that first site screams scam and shady shady site to me.....