Re: Ordering Grocerys

I think the trouble with Sainsburys is that they don't have anything like as many stores as Tesco. But if they do deliver to your area, their website is great. It's fully accessible with great use of headings to make navigating easy. From the little bit I've used it, tescos website seems okay, but Asda's gave me a few headaches when I tried it recently to see if my weekly shop was less expensive than Sainsburys, which it wasn't, they all seem to be the same these days.
When I first started online groceries, I tried Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, and Waitrose. Sainsburys proved to be the most reliable in terms of getting exactly what I ordered. Though this was relatively the early days of online grocery shopping, and I expect things have improved a lot since then, and maybe Tesco and asda don't screw up your order every time like they seemed to do back then. More often than not they screwed up in my favour and I ended up with free stuff. I always rang when this happpend to tell them, but I always got to keep my freebies. It's not like I was offering to pay for their mistakes, just wanted to let them know in case I got a bag of someone else's groceries. Can't remember the last time Sainsburys messed up my order, it probably happens less than once a year. You occasionally get substitutions, but it's usually something very similar, and they refund any money if the replacement item cost more than the one ordered. I can't speak highly enough of the service I've had from Sainsburys over the years.