Re: texture sensitivity

Hi all, I, myself really like silky things. Nylon thing in particular are my favorite. To give you a bit of a back story on this. i was 6 or 7 when I had surgery on my left leg to hopefully fix part of my cerebral Palsy. After the surgery, I was given a Nylon dinosaur.  These are made by Fisher Price. It also made noise, If you squeeze it, it would push air out of it, then, when you let it go, it would somewhat roar.  When I got it, I immediately fell in love with the way it felt. So, from then on. I got things like jackets sleeping bags and even pants that felt like that. To this day, I still really enjoy it. I even now have 3 of the dinosaurs. The Stegosaurus, the TRex, and the Trisaratops. I still have a sleeping bag with the silky feeling on both inside and outside. I even have a puffy silky jacket. Even though it is Nylon, I still call it silky. I have done since I got the first dinosaur. I like it so much, that I like to play with it, and rub it on my face. I know that's quite a bit out there, but, please don't think me odd or weird or something. I just thought tha since someone else posted a topic about it, I'd say my thoughts on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector