Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

SLJ wrote:

Having said all that, I hope you're able to move on and find something else to play. It is of course okay to complain, but then people should move on.
I have also complained about STW. I got basically told to shut the fuck up, got shitty comments from one of the admins who also chose to go off topic, and tried to blame me for something which I didn't care about at all. People started to tell me that I always posted negative comments on the forum, which is not true. People basically told me just to get used to it, or fuck off. I just shared my opinions and told what I don't like about the game. Maybe I said this in a wrong way... Afterwards, I really did my best to get used to what I don't like, but failed. I died a lot of time in unfair ways, in my opinion.
The attitude from some of the players and one of the admins currently doesn't motivate me to come back and give the game an other try. This is sad that one of the newest features in STW has turned the game into something which makes a lot of players to leave the game. I have spend a lot of time introducing new players to the game back in time then it was fun to play. I know a lot of players who have left the game, because they also find the new heat feature way too challenging to master. They just don't talk about it...
Having said all that, I have moved on and found other things to do and other games to play. It's sad that you can't tell what you don't like about a game without getting told to shut up and just get used to it, which properly means things won't be changed. Attitudes like this don't make people come back. But again, I have moved on. I might start playing the game again in the future, depending on in which direction the game goes...

slj, I sent you a pm

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector