Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

Aprone wrote:

I agree with Flackers 100% on micro transactions.  I've been pressured for years to use them in my own games, but I still won't do it.  Yes it's an easy way to make more money, but in principle I feel it is taking advantage of people more than it's providing them a good value for their money.  I wish that system hadn't become so popular in mobile games, leading to it rearing its ugly head in nearly everything these days.  It's a system designed to prey upon people with poor self control and addictive personalities.  Unless some situation I can't currently foresee pops up, you won't be seeing micro transactions in my games.

Sorry, rant over.  I just really liked Flacker's post and wanted to support him on it.

yup I have to agree here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector