Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

I have to say from my personal experience here when I was playing STW.

First, admin. I saw some people complained about admins on STW. When I was playing the game, I never have a single issue with them. I know, maybe some of them are childish, but not all of them. Some admins like Smoke-J, Diana, Or Mayana, are very helpful when the players are in dangerous situation. This is not to defend Sam, or other admins, it is from my point of view about the admins.

Second, as someone have said earlier, Sam should make some items findable, and if people liked it, they can decide whether to donate to the game in order to get more items, or not, it's up to them.

That's it for me. And sorry for my poor English. It's not my official language.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector