Re: getting the new siri voices for voice over.

Dranelement wrote:

Ah that sucks. Both of the siri voices fit fine, I did want to add thom as well, though. it's pretty big, about 600 megs, but even if I delete both of the siri voices it still won't fit. I've heard of people doing it, so know idea why this won't work.

I remember the space on there beeing quite limited as that space is utilised by the system files or something similar. pitermich have manggled up his spelling did post a guide which had a command to use the voices from a different folder with the voices beeing there,of course. that would I guess, fix the problem you guys are having.
Grryf