Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

Guys  I just want you to know that this topic is not for bashing or insulting, it's to push a dveloper to develop his game before it falls apart, it is first for his sake and secondly his players, users and the ones that sent tons of donations and bought items. This is our right, and theirs too.
@35
so you clearly admit that you are the reason of the trouble, it's you who spams others to do PK
@36
Clearly yes, it can be done through typing /mute followed by the players name
@37
No comment, just. lol.. Well said, isn't it smile
@38
I completely feel you, and that's what is being explained here.
@42
That's logic, in fact that's a good point about the game but people are missing it out. Just the weather should be balanced so that people don't die for no freekin' reason
@43
Please tell me how much do those drives cost? And let's say 4 of them, or three. Their money would have done a lot to the game, and as for me I think it's a lie that 2 t drive is specified for STW's stuff, it's just too much for it, way too much.
@47
You are directly insulting for no reason, secondly you , as I can see, don't know how to play STW propperly, so how would you maintain development if you had the code, that's absolutely hilarious
@48
You clearly explained what I couldn't
Thank you
@49
Beautiful points. As for now the store is modified enough, and it's easy so I see a very stupid point in making things harder by adding editions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector