Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

Hi.
I have something which I hope really will be improved in the future: When a new version of the games is out, then please announce what's new. How would a developer otherwise get new people interested? What is the point of working very hard on updating a game with new features, and then release the new version without mentioning anything at all about the new features? I just don't get this...
Here is an example: I've just learned there is hand to hand combat with combos in Readspot. Yes, I have looked in the readme in the newest version, and I don't remember anything about combos at all. Maybe I just missed it. But my point is, if all the new features got announced, then I'm sure even more people would be interested to give it a try...
Read more about those awesome new features here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23419

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector